Signnetwork.com The Sign Network and Consulting is a scam company
I am beyond pissed at this scam company- signnetwork.com
You know, it is One Thing if you order something and the company turns out to be a joke. You may be mad (and rightfully so), but at least you can get your money back and order it from someone else.
It is a Completely Different Thing if you order a product that is a "time sensitive" product and not only does the company not deliver the product, lies and cheats.... but you run out of time to have a Reputable Company replace the product. You Would Be Beyond Pissed.
This is what happened to me. Signnetwork.com is a complete fraud company. They claim to make decals for automobiles but they take your money and deliver NOTHING.
DO NOT USE signnetwork.com whatever you do.
I couldn't find any information or reviews on this company before I placed an order. It would have been fortunate if I had, because later I found out I wasn't the first person they have ripped off.
This company claims to make sign decals in a week and ship them out. I ordered some decals from them and they never arrived a month later. I needed the decals because they were an important "Time Sensitive" element in our event advertising. Without the decals, I couldn't use the vehicle in important advertising opportunities effectively.
When I asked why they had never showed up, the answer I got was they were "Lost in the mail."
When pressed for evidence that the company had at least shipped them, the company refused to provide this evidence to my payment provider. I had to get a charge back to get my money back!!
>>It was also Too Late for me to get the decals replaced by a Legitimate Company
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- The Sign Network And Consulting
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "Subway is one of my favorite restuarants. On 9/25/2016 I went to Subway #13207-0, I ordered 2 chopped Chicken Salads. The "manager" made the salads and did a *** poor..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."