The Sign Network and Consulting is a scam company

I am beyond pissed at this scam company-

You know, it is One Thing if you order something and the company turns out to be a joke. You may be mad (and rightfully so), but at least you can get your money back and order it from someone else.

It is a Completely Different Thing if you order a product that is a "time sensitive" product and not only does the company not deliver the product, lies and cheats.... but you run out of time to have a Reputable Company replace the product. You Would Be Beyond Pissed.

This is what happened to me. is a complete fraud company. They claim to make decals for automobiles but they take your money and deliver NOTHING.

DO NOT USE whatever you do.

I couldn't find any information or reviews on this company before I placed an order. It would have been fortunate if I had, because later I found out I wasn't the first person they have ripped off.

This company claims to make sign decals in a week and ship them out. I ordered some decals from them and they never arrived a month later. I needed the decals because they were an important "Time Sensitive" element in our event advertising. Without the decals, I couldn't use the vehicle in important advertising opportunities effectively.

When I asked why they had never showed up, the answer I got was they were "Lost in the mail."

When pressed for evidence that the company had at least shipped them, the company refused to provide this evidence to my payment provider. I had to get a charge back to get my money back!!

>>It was also Too Late for me to get the decals replaced by a Legitimate Company

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 8 No 8
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 22, 2013 #720334

Hey Janet, you probably got the item and forgot what it was. Maybe you didn't recognize it.

Just like you didn't recognize the A on the BBB website and thought it was an F.

0 0 Reply
Everyday Normal Guy

Apr 23, 2013 #640871 The is the best sign and lettering company on the net.Top custom vinyl signs website

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to SignNetwork. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about SignNetwork.
Filing a new complaint about